Happy Back to the Future Day!
If you see a Delorean on the road today, be sure to take a second look…
Today – October 21, 2015 – is the day Marty McFly and Doc Brown arrived on in Back to the Future II! For most of the NSG team, this was a cinematic event marking a date that seemed a lifetime away. Yet, here we are.
Sure Lexus may have produced something similar to Marty’s Hoverboard, but I think we can all agree that it’s not quite what we were promised. To help celebrate Back to the Future day, we polled the NSG office about what they thought we’d all have by 2015.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Flying Cars! The average American spends 38 hours a year in traffic. I can think of a lot of other things I’d rather do with that time!
- Lyndsay Machado, Accounts Coordinator
- Robotic limbs… really strong robotic limbs!
- Sam Thomas, Support Engineer
- Food replicators
- Daniel Kohl, Support Engineer
- I like Daniel’s idea, but I’ll settle for cookie replicators
- Adam Grieves, Support Engineer
- Even better: Subway Cookie replicators!
- Ryan Turner, System Engineer
- Robo-Housekepper that makes a mean milkshake!
- Zac Johnson, Client Relationship Manager
- Fusion, of course!
- Mike Finlin, CEO